Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On the road again...

I'm in the heartland of country music, about 45 minutes from my childhood home. (Okay, ONE of my childhood homes. We moved a lot) We're headed on a midnight train to Georgia...that is if you consider our Toyota Highlander a train. And midnight closely resembles noon. (Can we tell I'm a little nutty from driving?)
We're headed to visit some family, take some pictures and volunteer at the National Youth Worker's Convention in Atlanta, GA. We're thrilled, but my heart is also aching. My little babies are under the tender loving care of my amazing parents. And though I know they're having an amazing time and they'll be in more than capable hands, I miss them. I miss the giggles, the smiles and the random bursts of song. But I am treasuring some one-on-one time with that handsome man I married. (Even though he slept for the first three hours of our trip while I drove. Luckily I still think his snoring is slightly cute...)
So as I can, I'll keep you updated on our travels, what I'm learning and some stories of the amazing people that step in front of my camera. And I'll probably write sentimental, sweet, warm-fuzzy filled words about my precious, adorable, wonderful little kids. Because I can.


And here's a little taste of an adorable family that stepped in front of my camera. There is so much more to come of them, but for the moment, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. They're precious. (But he's man-precious, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment