Monday, November 16, 2009

Santa came to visit...

If I could get away with it, I would probably steal him. Okay, not steal him. That's creepy. But I would definitely soak up every ounce of cuteness that he has to offer. And he has a lot to offer.
I basically want Mr. Cam to be my best friend. He's all kinds of precious, full of smiles and giggles, and he may be the second most adorable little boy I know. (I have to hold out for my little Jayden...)
This is my second time hanging out with Mr. Cam and his BEAUTIFUL mommy, Nicole. And I never ever want my time with them to end. (Luckily I work with Nicole on Thursdays at the spa...) You can see how adorable he was at just a few weeks old if you think you can handle the extreme cuteness factor. I'm warning you now, you will instantaneously want another baby after viewing these pictures. You've been warned...


Yes, I'm in love with this Santa









Let's be honest, sometimes we feel this way around Christmas...











Yes, I am in love with him





How sweet are they?!?!?




Santa's helper sacked out...

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! How do you post them like that, when I post on my blog they are small even when I check the large box. What am I doing wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Stephanie! I actually resize the images through html. I only know how to do this because of a tutorial I read over at www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com
    I wish I knew the link off hand, but check out their tutorials and hopefully you can find the one I'm talking about. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete