Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm still here!!!

I didn't die. I swear.
But I don't really have a good excuse for not posting.
I guess I just haven't had much time.
So here's a short one to let you know I'm still around. And taking pictures. And enjoying my hilarious kids. And loving my amazing husband.
On a short side note, I realized tomorrow is New Year's Eve just a few hours ago. I'm officially old.
To redeem my ridiculously ancient self, I'll show you a couple of picture of one of my favorite young'uns. There's more to come soon. I promise. (Cross my heart)









Um, yeah. I'm in love with him. And his hugs and open-mouthed slobbery kisses. One could say that I'm wrapped. Hopefully all that cuteness bought your forgiveness...

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah baby! the headband makes its appearance! and I LOVE HIM! he is my little buddy. you rock amy, love you, your family and your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete