Friday, January 29, 2010

Leah and Ricky

He laid the floors in their house himself. I know it's an odd way to start a description of a family, but you have to understand it's a picture of his love for the ladies who have stolen his heart. Tedious? No problem. The materials? Only the best. Why? They are worth it in every way.
And he's right. Those ladies are. They are beautiful, kind and compassionate without ever trying. And they certainly love the man who might just be wrapped around their fingers...
Leah and Enrique, thank you so much for letting me spend time with you. I found myself pausing every few minutes because I was so in awe of your love for each other and for your precious little lady. Thank you for welcoming me into your home, for letting me be inspired by the love that fills your home and for making me feel so at home. I loved spending time with you guys!!!







Oh yes. Painted toes. One more reason I adore Leah...


Oh how I love this...






I love that she stuck out her tongue!


I love pictures of the couple! SOOOOO important! And when they're as gorgeous as these two...








1 comment:

  1. Never a dull moment with these 3, for sure! Laila is a little angel sent down from heaven to steal all of our hearts! It was nice meeting you and you do great work at capturing the true spirit of your subjects.

    ReplyDelete