Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mush

This morning I can't write. My heart is broken. I'm angry. Our situation now looks hopeless. And all signs point to despair.
But I won't. Today I will hug my kids, and I will choose to trust. I will trust that even though our circumstances scream "NO HOPE", God is just flat out bigger than this. He is faithful. He is gracious. And He picks us up even when we don't deserve it. And every time my heart wants to despair, I will stop and I will remind myself that He will not let me fall. Not because I'm great, or nice or anything else...(He definitely doesn't owe me anything - I'm a mess) But because He is love, and He is faithful and I'm pretty sure He's seen my tears.
This may be a rough road, but whispering in my ear I've heard it: He loves me. There's no real reason behind it other than that's just how He rolls. And I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment