Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Melissa and Jay

So...what's the first thing you noticed about him?
She looked away and started to giggle.
"um, well, his calves."
Those most have been some good-looking calves.
And that turned into a love that's beautiful to see.  A love that's seen hard times and good times.  And soon they will take that love and join their lives together as husband and wife.  And I couldn't be more thrilled for them.
Melissa and Jay, you guys rock.  Thank you for being so incredible.  For enduring crazy mosquitoes, mild excursions into a marsh and for sharing your love for each other with me.  I can't wait to be there for your reception in August!


Did I mention these two are gorgeous?  True story

Love this...



Melissa, oh my goodness.  You are STUNNING.






And I'll end with these next two.  And Melissa - wow, girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment