Wednesday, September 22, 2010

At the end of the day...

At the end of the day, I love you beyond measure.
          I get butterflies when you give me that look that says you're still in love with me.
          I love late night talks with you.
          I couldn't think of a better person to spend the rest of my days with.
          I think of all the sacrifices you've made for me and I am overwhelmed.
          I love your smile.
          I would play Boggle with you until my eyes cross.
          I am ridiculously thankful that your work emails contain such words as "Yee-haw"
          I see who you are and cannot begin to fathom how lucky I am.

But sometimes, in the middle of the day...I get frustrated.  In a small moment I forget everything I know and I get upset.  And you?
You forgive me.  Before I even know to ask.
I love you.
And I'm sorry.
And I will love you until the end of my days...


PS:  I'm insanely proud of you.  Fo' realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment