Thursday, September 2, 2010

Emily and Austin

I asked what some of her favorite things about him were.
Her reply?
He has laugh lines at the age of 22.
After meeting at Covenant Harbor while they were in high school, the letters began.  She couldn't forget about him.  So she wrote him.  (I'm betting it was the laughing)  And their letter correspondence turned into a relationship.  That went through high school, proms, graduating, hard times, laughter, long-distance, college classes and is deeper than ever.
And in July of next year they are committing themselves to laughing side by side no matter what comes their way.
And to cherish every laugh line they develop.
Because there's something beautiful about sharing your laughter with someone for all of life.

Austin and Emily, you two are all kinds of adorable.  I remember long talks at Red Robin hearing about Austin and watching as your relationship grew.  And I could not be more excited to see you two getting married.  We are so honored to document that incredibly beautiful day.  And don't be surprised if I tear up...but I promise I can shoot through joyful tears.

And as always, if you'd like to see more pictures, just check out their slideshow HERE.  And a huge thanks yet again to the incredible Devin Bustin for the music.  And you can purchase his music HERE.

Prepare to be overwhelmed by cuteness





And yes, Emily is THAT stunning.  Oh. my. goodness.



A tribute to the middle school dance days.

LOVE LOVE LOVE










You had to be there. 





Don't forget to check out their SLIDESHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment