Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lindsey and Rob

She knew.
It was plain as day.  Either she was going to marry him or someone exactly like him.
Him?
Well, he was oblivious. 
He knew she was great, that's exactly why he was thrilled she would be volunteering with the youth group he led.  But he was so focused on caring for those kids, it didn't cross his mind that this was the woman he would want to spend all of his days with.
Conversations continued.  Coffee was shared.  Life was discussed.  Stories were told. 
And as he caught a real window into who she was, he knew he had to say something.  Because he couldn't let her go.
And in a few short months (7 to be exact...) they will declare in front of family and friends that no matter what, they won't let go of each other...ever.  And I couldn't be more excited for them.

Lindsey and Rob, oh.my.word.  Can I just say that I love the two of you?  Because it's true.  And the way you love each other.  (and how hilarious you both are)  Thank you.  For sharing that love with me and with those around you.  Because instead of just keeping that beautiful love to yourselves, you go out and share what love really looks like with everyone around you.  We could not be more excited to capture your wedding day.  And to go out for coffee dates any time between now and then...

To see a full slide-show of their pictures, just go HERE.

Meet Rob and Lindsey...

Okay, LOVE.  Lindsey, you are stunning...





I melted.  Into a pile of mush.  You two are beyond adorable.



Um.  WOW.



Rob, you BROUGHT it.


Quite possibly one of my favorite pictures EVER.

Lindsey.  Again with that whole you-are-stunning thing.


I love them.  So much.


I love that they were willing to dance in the middle of the sidewalk. 


LOVE LOVE LOVE



I told them to make it look like you were in middle school again.  I think they got it.





Now do you understand why I love them?  SO MUCH.




And again, for a full slide-show of their pictures, you can click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment