Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Christa and Adam

He was right in front of her eyes...but she just couldn't see it.
Neither could he.
They had been friends for years.  They had gone to church together, spent time together and sung karaoke together.  But they were just friends.
It's not like she wasn't aware that he was handsome.  And he could not miss the fact that she was gorgeous.  But they were friends.  Just friends.
But sometimes it's in those friendships where you start to realize the obvious.  Though this person isn't what I thought I was looking for, they are exactly what I need.  This person brings out the best in me.  And I can't avoid those beautiful eyes anymore.
So their story began...
And in a matter of months, these two will be getting married.  And we could NOT be more excited!


Christa and Adam, thank you SO much for taking over downtown with me.  I had such a wonderful time with you two.  And honestly, I was beyond honored to get to capture such a beautiful relationship.  You two are incredible.  And together?  Ever more incredible.  We are so thrilled that God brought you two together.  We're big fans...



So without further ado, meet Christa and Adam:

Yes, they are adorable as all get out...



And they love to laugh together.  So yes, they are some of my favorite people ever.

















Let's just go ahead and put the obvious out there - Christa, YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!



Being the kind-hearted photographer that I am...I made them race.  In the middle of downtown...







LOVE LOVE LOVE.





Christa.  Seriously.  So beautiful...










If you'd like to see more pictures from their engagement session - just click HERE for their SLIDE-SHOW.  And a special thank you to Andrea Bustin for this beautiful recording...  (She also happens to be Adam's little sister.  Just wait until you hear him play guitar as well.  These two amaze me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment