Sunday, April 24, 2011

A New Season. A New Blog...

The past 2 years still leave me in disbelief. 
I woke up one morning and I knew - I was supposed to be a wedding and lifestyle photographer.  I was made to do this.
And yet, I had no idea how to get "there."
So I laughed.  And dreamed.  And laughed some more.
Though I'm not "there" yet, God has brought me so far.  I have a camera I could have only dreamed of two years ago.  I have been blessed with the coolest clients in the world.  This year alone we get to shoot weddings in 4 different cities.  And the stories I've shared in?  Beautiful.  I've been humbled, I've laughed and I've constantly been blown away.
I have grown.  I've cried.  I've felt inadequate and I've had moments where I knew deep within me that somehow this would come together.
I can't wait to see what happens in the next 2 years.  And the 2 after that...and...
In the meantime though, I outgrew what I could do here on this blog.  And so...I'm moving on.  And I'd absolutely love it times infinity if you'd join me.
You can now find me at: www.amypaulsonblog.com
And yes, I'd be honored if you came to visit...  Or stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment